18th International Building Trade Fair "FOR ARCH"
The 18th International Building Trade Fair "FOR ARCH" is traditionally a highly expected event in the field of the building industry. For the time of its existence it has established itself as a very comprehensive presentation place for all building specializations and directly connected branch fields and it fulfils all criteria imposed on a prestigious trade fair event. The term "FOR ARCH Prague" is perceived, not only by the professional public, as a wide range of the offer of products, technologies and services in the building industry.
The trade fair will take place from 18 to 22 September in the Prague Exhibition Centre in Letňany (PVA Letňany). Last year the trade fair was attended by 987 exhibitors arriving from 12 countries of the world, occupying a net exhibition area of 21,902 m2. The number of visitors achieved 103,069 persons.For this year, the ABF Trade Fair Administration has decided for organize three accompanying trade fairs parallel with FOR ARCH:
- For Invest (3rd Exhibition of Real Estates and Investment Opportunities)
- For Sport (2nd Exhibition of Sport Grounds Equipment and Development)
- Wooden Building (2nd Exhibition of Progressive Building from Wood)
- IBT - Intelligent Buildings and Telecommunication (components for intelligent buildings)
- FOR TECH - VERTICAL - building machinery and mechanization
- FOR THERM & CLIMA – heating and air conditioning
An integral part of the trade fair is formed by professional conferences and competitions during which we cooperate with a majority of professional associations, unions, guilds and other professional institutions.
Conference topics for year 2007:
- Building legislation in the EU member states – 2nd year of the conference with international participation
- Wooden building – 2nd year of the nationwide conference
- Intelligent buildings and telecommunication – 4th year of the conference with international participation
- Modern sports facilities in CR – 1st international conference
- High rise buildings – 2nd year of the international conference
- Competition of Apprentices of Building Trades (SUSO) and The Gate of Crafts
- The Golden Seal (competition for the best professional publication)
- Grand Prix and Top Arch (competition for the best product and exposition)
- Joke for FOR (competition exhibition of drawn cartoons
- Student's Project of the Year
I am looking forward to our cooperation with you.Daniel Bartoš
Director of the FOR ARCH Business Team